||3/28/2016 4:18:17 PM
Web Service Developer (.NET)
ProcessMap is seeking an experienced Developer to develop and implement BizTalk Server solutions on behalf of our worldwide customers
The Web Service developer is responsible for documentation, development and implementation of solutions that support’s ProcessMap’s IT data integrations using BizTalk 2013 R2+, BizTalk ESB Toolkit and other technologies within the Microsoft technology stack. The candidate should have a background in XML web services, messaging architectures and SOA implementations. The ability to work in collaboration with others, under high pressure, developing new interfaces needed for the systems identified for ProcessMap objectives.
This position involves working on the integrations team.
The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, is looking to extend their skillset and takes extreme pride in their work. You will be trained on the BizTalk platform that is currently used to implement standardized and custom integrations solutions
As a .NET web service developer, reliance will be on experience developing on the .NET framework. Enabling you to design and build BizTalk maps utilizing BizTalk map factoids along with XSLT scripting.
• 4+ years of development, using .NET, WCF, C#, ADO.NET and T-SQL preferred. With a solid understanding of Object Oriented design and programming. (required)
• Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
• Experience using Microsoft BizTalk as an integrations solution is a MAJOR BIG PLUS. (not required)
• Experience using Visual Studio IDE and TFS.
• Experience with XML Technologies is a must. (XML, XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSL, XSLT)
• Solid knowledge and experience with the following
o Visual Studio
o MS-SQL Server
• Must be familiar with Code Security, Certificates and Signing
• Knowledge and understanding of SOA (Service Oriented Architectures)
• Familiar with the following protocols
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Ability to communicate directly with peers and managers, and clients while developing a complete and successful solution.
• Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of project timelines and budgets.
• Develop and Implement IT integration solutions.
• Gather message specifications for source systems technical contacts and or documentation. Create corresponding BizTalk Maps and or XSLT scripts.
• Design and creation of relational database schemas.
• SQL Server T-SQL development.
• Application/Framework design as needed.
• Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
• Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
• Support existing infrastructure.
• Oversee production and implementation.
• Provide a record of time spent on project activities upon request.
• Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications
• Attend project kickoff meetings with clients, analysis and project managers
• Take ownership of daily project needs and communications in regards to interfaces.
• Communicate project status and deliverables with managers and analysis.
• Design, create and program SQL Server databases per project needs.
• .Net (C#) development per project needs.
• Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
• Perform routine site maintenance as needed.
• Other tasks as needed for successful project completion.