||4/29/2008 2:05:52 PM
There is a great asp.net developer opportunity immediately available in Jacksonville, FL. This opportunity is with a great and growing company. They are looking for someone who wants to learn new software and skills while continuing to improve on their current ones.
The senior ASP.NET developer should have experience in software development, developing large scale, multi-tiered applications, specifically developing applications using Microsoft technologies. This developer should have a strong desire to build next-generation web applications and will specialize in building responsive web UI's with AJAX and similar technologies. Prior success in and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment with aggressive development cycles is critical. You must also be capable of leading a small team to take these ideas to implementation. This position operates in a team-oriented environment. As a result, the incumbent must build and maintain strong and effective working relationships internally with product management, engineering, operations, quality assurance and technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply natural visual creativity and usability experience to establish user-centered designs, prototype specific design solutions and implement a world-class browser-based user interface for our product suite
- Provide strong leadership through all phases of development - product design, detailed UI design (working with an illustrator/graphic designer), functional requirements development and creation of style guide documentation and supporting tools
- Support other developers including participation in peer code reviews to ensure the successful implementation of the their designs
- Establish and enforce interface consistency while developing innovative designs
- Participate in development of effective coding and development practices.
- Define and implement code reuse strategy
- Document and explain feature specifications for complex and/or innovative features
- Experience working with or interfacing with Linux/Unix based environments